Drink deep of my sorrow as I entertain you with tales of Japanese Animated debauchery.


Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2008/03/free-css-navigation-menus-in-blogger.html#ixzz124kU3bQe

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mega Man X the Movie?



Fan movie maker Olan Rogers slapped together a film about Mega Man X. The film mainly shows a flickering Dr. Light explaining X kind of like the opening journal crawl from the game.

Then he fights Protoman? Um. Okay.

You know what, I'm okay with this. Even if he punched out Papa Smurf it looks awesome and besides that, for such a brief video it at least ties into all the important element of the game.

I just hope we see something more in this vein of awesomeness.


(Opening for the original Mega Man X game and the subsequent highway battle that followed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment