Drink deep of my sorrow as I entertain you with tales of Japanese Animated debauchery.


Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2008/03/free-css-navigation-menus-in-blogger.html#ixzz124kU3bQe

Friday, April 27, 2012

Blowing off Dust for the good of ALL Mankind

I've got ideas and unfortunately the anime angle isn't really meshing with this site. It meshes REALLY well is Tekyu.com though... I'm gonna pound my noggin' for a use that this delightfully handy blog can utilize, possibly still being tied to anime or perhaps even local anime projects? Hmm. Well, in any case, I'll be posting, tweeting and twitchin' as I try and get this site o' mine under control and in motion and we warned I'm going to get back to regular posts here. Spawn may think it's crazy, but I know for a fact that HE IS RIGHT! Oh. Wait, that's not... damn. Well, anyway, I guess I'll just get back to work on some other stuff. Need to find more things to distance myself from Mass Effect 3 since Bioware fucking ruined it and I've got serious genuine projects about to lift off the ground and I am beyond ecstatic, excited and freaked out! So look forward to more and brace yourselves for awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment