Drink deep of my sorrow as I entertain you with tales of Japanese Animated debauchery.


Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2008/03/free-css-navigation-menus-in-blogger.html#ixzz124kU3bQe

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Stinks like hope.



There's good news and bad news. This post is all GOOD though.

I've come across some new stuff: Kaze no Stigma (AKA Stigma of the Wind), Samurai 7, Full Metal Panic: FUMOFFU, Gankotsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo, DNA2 and some classic OAVs.

This is good news because the above stuff is pretty swanky and swanky is good. So I'll have some glowing stuff and lower amounts of venom on tap for these upcoming spiels. Currently clogging the pipe is the Catgirl Nuku Nuku franchise, or rather its two spinoff series (TV & DASH, respectively).


(US Manga Corps trailer)

Additionally, I'm trying to finish up my articles regarding Project A-ko, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Compiler and a loving look at the now-defunct Central Park Meda, AKA US Manga Corps.

There's still plenty of venom and some genuine cheer to go around and I'll have this stuff up and running soon.

Keep the faith kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment