Drink deep of my sorrow as I entertain you with tales of Japanese Animated debauchery.


Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2008/03/free-css-navigation-menus-in-blogger.html#ixzz124kU3bQe

Monday, October 4, 2010

Buying time

I'm behind on like 7 posts on writing... Sooooooo let's distract ourselves, shall we?

Check after the jump if you dare.









Candyce's Co-workers were singing this at work(?!) today and when pressed for an explanation they produced a youtube search term resulting in this terrifying thing. I'm told he's got T-shirts and such making him a powerful element of pop culture relevance now.

Be afraid. Be VERY afraid.

Then again, at least we have alternatives...



Mr. Jones is a man of many skills. He apparently runs a foot massage/BBQ establishment, a daycare/law firm all in addition to his extremely reputable storage business known for occasional "Drunk Discounts".

No comments:

Post a Comment